This Valentine’s Day, DoorDash is helping redefine what it means to celebrate love. Just in time for the holiday, DoorDash is encouraging customers to not only show love to others, but to also celebrate the love you have for the most important person in your life: yourself.
Who says you can’t be your own Valentine? Introducing the Self-Love bouquet. This unique bouquet, created in partnership with creative independent ad agency GUT Los Angeles, reimagines the traditional dozen roses, featuring 11 fresh, red roses, and 1 Rose toy, the social media-loved, critics-approved, and famous sex toy.
Starting February 11 in select cities, you (or your friend) can get a rosy Valentine’s Day experience straight to your doorstep, available in Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Miami, Houston, and Detroit while supplies last. Here’s how it works:
- Open the DoorDash app and click the search icon at the bottom of the app and search for The Flower & Gift Boutique store.
- Add the Self-Love bouquet* to your cart along with any other items to treat yourself or your loved one.
- Checkout and wait for your special bouquets and gifts to be delivered to your door.
- Once your items arrive, enjoy your happy ending! You + Self-Love bouquet = the perfect love story.
Want to treat that special someone in your life? There’s enough love in the air this Valentine’s Day to go around, and DoorDash makes it easy to find the perfect flowers and gifts for everyone in your life.
Partnering with local and national florists nationwide, customers can discover and gift their favorite bouquets. Send fresh, beautiful, and same-day delivery of flowers to your loved ones in just a few easy steps. Plus, from now until February 19, enjoy 40% off any purchase of flowers (up to $25 off) using code 40VDAY** at checkout.
In addition to its Self-Love Bouquet, DoorDash is also launching the Pickable Billboard, a procrastinator’s dream featuring a wall installation made of roses you can take home just in time to save the day. Set to be featured in Los Angeles and Miami, between February 12-15 people can go to the billboard and pluck a single red rose while supplies last, which will include a custom note and QR code explaining how they can order the other 11 roses on DoorDash.
How to discover and gift fresh florals on DoorDash:
- Open the DoorDash app and click into the Flowers tile at the top of the app to explore available florists and their offerings or type ‘flowers’ into the search bar.
- If gifting flowers to loved ones, change the address to the recipient’s location: Simply open up your DoorDash app and enter the address of the person you want to send a gift to. You’ll also see a gifting tile at the top of the homepage featuring items beyond flowers perfect for Valentine’s Day, including chocolates, desserts, retail items, and more.
- Choose and personalize your gift: Browse and find the perfect gift from any store on the DoorDash app. On the checkout page click “send as a gift” to turn any order into a gift order. Add the recipient’s name and choose from a range of digitally-animated cards for a variety of occasions — from ‘Happy Valentine’s Day’ to ‘I LOVE YOU’ — and craft a personalized message to go along with your flowers gift. Finally, fill in the recipient’s phone number through your contact list for a smooth drop off.
- Place your order and share your gift: After confirming your gift’s details, place your order. Share your gift link with your loved one to let them know a treat is on the way, this allows them to track the delivery, and open the virtual message!
- Schedule ahead: Want your flowers to arrive at the perfect time to surprise your loved one? Once you have selected your bouquet, at the checkout page, before clicking Place Order, simply select Schedule Ahead and you can choose the date and time you wish to have your flowers delivered. After selecting the date and time you want, simply place your order and we will handle the rest. You can schedule deliveries for up to 30 days in advance.
The best part? You can gift just about anything for your loved ones (and yourself) on DoorDash. Whether you’ve planned ahead or are scrambling to order something in time for February 14, you’re sure to find the perfect gift to show you care. Get your favorite florals, chocolate, baked goods, and greeting cards, or even explore retail items from national favorites like Sephora.
Sending you and your loved ones lots of love this Valentine’s Day!
*2/11 – 2/15 in select markets only while supplies last. Must be 18+ to order Self-Love Bouquet. Includes the Original Rose by INYA.
**Offer valid through 2/19/2023. Offer valid only at participating merchants for flower orders. The maximum value of discount from using the promo code is $25 dollars. Limit one per person. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Fees, taxes, and gratuity still apply. All orders subject to availability. Must have or create a valid DoorDash account with a valid form of accepted payment on file. No cash value. Non-transferable. Use promo code 40VDAY at checkout to redeem. See full terms and conditions at https://drd.sh/8ONpZP/