We’re excited to share that for the first time ever, you can give the gift of fulfilling foodie cravings with a DoorDash gift card, launching today and available directly via the DoorDash website!
Gift your friends and family with the foods they love from more than 310,000 local and national stores across the country, like The Cheesecake Factory, McDonald’s, Chipotle, and Chili’s. Plus, saving time ordering in with DoorDash makes for easier evenings, happier days, and more time to enjoy the people and things they love during this busy time of year. These gift cards are currently available to our customers based in the United States.
Especially as this is the shortest holiday shopping season yet, our new DoorDash gift cards are a perfect time-saving or last-minute gift, as they’re available online and in-stores and can be sent + received in minutes! Here’s how it works:
- All you need is the recipient’s email! There is no expiration of the gift card, and it can be used on any store in on DoorDash’s platform.
- To redeem a gift card: Recipients will need to enter the code shown on the gift card into the DoorDash app or online before placing their order.
- The DoorDash gift card can be used to pay for everything-food item cost, service fees, delivery fees, and tips.
- Where to buy DoorDash gift cards online: Via the DoorDash website, Amazon.com (digital or physical cards), Paypal.com, BestBuy.com, and Walmart.com.
- Where to buy physical DoorDash gift cards in-store: Target, Best Buy, Albertsons, Giant Eagle & Safeway
We’re wishing you and yours a delightful holiday season and hope our latest product, gift cards, can help fuel more memorable moments throughout the holidays and into 2020.